There is a better way to save money on transaction fees while providing your customers a valued service. It's called Pinless Debit. By accepting Pinless Debit transactions you can enable your customers to pay for internet transactions with their debit card without using a PIN.
BankCard Central is one of the few merchant service providers with the capability to process Pinless Debit transactions. We have integrated this ability with our Verepay Payment Gateway providing a seamless set up process for you and an uninterrupted experience for your customers.
Pinless Debit is limited to certain business segments and is based on reoccurring payments. Segments that are currently eligible for this Pinless Debit are:
- Utilities – Telecom, Cable, Satellite, etc
- Education – Universities and Colleges
- Government Agencies - City, County, State and Federal
- Miscellaneous Bill Payment Businesses - Insurance, Medical
- Regulated industries regarded as low risk. Merchants must prove to have a close relationship with customers and have the immediate ability to discontinue services if payment returns.
The BankCard Central Pinless Debit service is supported by three major debit networks; Star, NYCE and Pulse.
Benefits of Pinless Debit:
- Considerably less expensive than tradition credit card payments
- Fee Cap. No transaction will exceed a specified amount
- Real-time funds verification. This replaces ACH or electronic checks which currently can't confirm funds availability.
- Transaction will be automatically taken out of their account. No need to wait for an electronic check to clear which can take up to 2 business days.
- No need to enter a routing number and checking account number. Just complete the full debit card number.
- Ability to pay certain bills online that previously only accepted VISA® and MasterCard
If you believe your company could qualify to offer Pinless Debit, call us today for more information.